Groundwater Exploration and Licensing
"Exploration" activities in which HCL has been involved include development of groundwater supplies from the shallow subsurface down to a depth of over 300 metres.
HCL has explored for and developed hundreds of groundwater supplies for:
- Municipal (towns, villages and hamlets)
- Industrial (oilfield use)
HCL’s technical expertise can streamline your "licensing" application process with Alberta Environment, as HCL has an extraordinary amount of licensing experience, with over 750 water wells licensed to date.
HCL can handle any or all of your licensing application requirements, including:
- Feasibility analysis of alternate water supplies
- Water test hole drilling supervision
- Aquifer testing
- Groundwater sampling
- Long-term yield determinations and aquifer impact analyses
- On-going groundwater monitoring and reporting as per licence conditions